Join Bet365 Games today to try out their brand new slot games for free. Here's a list of the latest slots to be added to Bet365 Games.
Red Baron Slots
Red Baron is a 5-reel, 25-payline slot game with a Free Game Feature where you choose your mission to boost your winnings. During regular play, the goal is to achieve a winning combination of symbols on any of the selectable lines. Payouts depend on the number of coins played and the winning combination of symbols achieved.
Choose Your Own Mission Feature
Win 15 Free Games and the Mission Feature with a scattered TARGET win. The mission Feature is a 2nd screen displaying five Mission choices. Choose your Mission to start the Free Games.
Mission - Winnings
- MISSION 1 - 4 or more PLANE collected WINS X10
- MISSION 2 - 8 or more PLANE collected WINS X15
- MISSION 3 - 12 or more PLANE collected WINS X25
- MISSION 4 - 16 or more PLANE collected WINS X60
- MISSION 5 - 20 or more PLANE collected WINS X140
- BONUS - 25 or more PLANE collected WINS x40 (regardless of Mission selected)
5 Liner Slots
5 Liner, the popular fruit machine, is now available to play online at Bet365 Games.
How To Play
- Select the value of your stake by clicking up or down on the stake buttons.
- Press ‘Start’ to spin the reels.
- If the hold buttons flash, press the ‘Hold’ button to hold the required reel. Holds may be cancelled using the ‘Cancel’ button.
- There are five win lines available on the base reels.
- Over-printed arrows on the reels add to the trail.
- When the trail has completed (past position 7), the trail gamble ladder is entered.
- If multiple wins are achieved from the 5 win lines, these are added together and the note gamble ladder is entered.
- Either of the two gamble trail entries may allow a gamble up to the maximum prize (70 x current stake).
- If a trail reaches the bonus, a scatter is offered.
- Press the start button to stop the scatter. One of the following bonuses will be awarded:
- Re-spin – The reels re-spin to a new position. Any win may be collected/gambled, or any over-printed trail arrows count into the base trail.
- Choose-a-trail - A selection of trail additions are offered. Press the START button to stop the select the offer. The trail position is increased by the displayed number.
- Boost - The trail is boosted by a random number of positions.
- Random stop - A random set of trail numbers are displayed. Press 'Start' to stop the number and the trail position is increased by that number.
- Double Trail - The trail position is doubled and the gamble ladder is started.
- Add Again - The arrows on the current win lines are added into the trail again.
- Arrow Runner - Press 'Start' to select either 'Step Up' or 'Step Down'. The reels move in the chosen direction, until either a win is achieved or the arrows complete the trail.
- The top 'Hi/Lo' gamble reel is used for the 'Hi/Lo' gamble.
- Press the 'HI' or 'LO' buttons to gamble either higher or lower, or press 'Collect' to take the current win.
- Some numbers are special 'Super Numbers'. When one of these appears, a scatter on the bonus panels is offered.
- Press 'Stop' to be awarded one of the following:
- Lucky7 - A spin on a 7 is a guaranteed non-losing spin!
- No Lose - A spin results in a guaranteed non-losing spin!
- Key - A Key is given. Collect all 3 keys and the Mega Money feature is awarded!
- Extra Life - If a spin is lost, the game continues!
- Swap Number - A better number spins on the 'Hi/Lo' gamble reel
Mega Money Feature
- When 3 keys have been collected within a gamble stage, the Mega Money feature is entered.
- Press 'Stop' to stop the arrow on the multiplier wheel.
- When the arrow stops on a lit value, the award given is a multiplication of the current stake.
- This value is then unlit and the prize is added to the game winnings.
- Press 'Stop' for another go!Complete the wheel for a Jackpot and a chance of a Mega Money repeater
Tennis Stars Slots
Tennis Stars is a 5-reel, 40-payline sports themed slot game with free spins, multipliers, bonus rounds and a gamble feature. The Tennis Star is a Wild symbol that substitutes for all other symbols except the Scatter. This Wild symbol only appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 but when it appears simultaneously, you proceed to the Free Games stage. At this point, you will be automatically awarded with 15 free spins with a triple multiplier. The free games can be re-triggered indefinitely if more wilds line up on reels 2, 3 and 4 during the free games.
Tennis Star Slots have Tennis Rackets as the Scatter symbol that pays out from 2 symbols regardless of their position on the reels. When 3 or more scatters appear on the reels, the Championship Bonus Feature is launched and you are taken to a second screen to take part in the Bonus Round. The gold of the game is to play a tennis match, either the Men’s or Women’s Single final in order to win cash prizes. You need to determine which of the Flat Serve or Slice serve will allow them to win the match. For every time the player serves and does not get a serve in return the bonus win multiplier is increased by 1 and this is used to calculate the cash prize at the end of the bonus round.
Tennis Stars Slots also comes with a gamble option which allows you to double your winnings after any paying line win by correctly predicting the color of the next card to be drawn. All in all, Tennis Stars Slots allows for numerous and diverse winning opportunities while providing an entertaining theme to players.
Full House Slots
Full House is a feature-filled slot game that is now available at Bet365 Games.
How To Play
- Choose your stake using the stake button from the available cost of plays.
- Press ‘Start’ to spin the reels.
- If the hold buttons flash, press the ‘Hold’ button to hold the required reel. Holds may be cancelled using the ‘Cancel’ button.
- A win from the reels leads to the Full House Gamble.
- Overprinted numbers are added into the Full House feature trail.
Full House Jackpot
A “Full House Jackpot” pot is added to over a number of games, and can be won within a feature. A pot exists for each of the available stakes.
Full House Trail
When the Full House feature trail has been filled, a feature is entered. The available features are:
- Super Cards
- Reel Bingo
- Pick a Win
Press the Start Button to stop the scatter – the feature will then be awarded.
The Win/Lose lamps will toggle. Press one of the available options:
- 'Collect' – collects the current win and ends the gamble.
- 'Take Part Win' – Part of the current win is paid into the account balance and the remaining win value is still available to gamble.
- 'Gamble' – A gamble is offered and a Win/Lose result is shown.
If the result is a Lose, the gamble is over and no win is awarded. If the result is a Win, the gamble multipliers are activated.
One of the following multiplier values will be awarded:
The current win value is multiplied by the indicated amount and a new gamble is available. This gamble will be from a higher win amount.
Super Cards Feature
Press the 'Step Up' or 'Step Down' buttons, to spin the reels in the desired direction. Any Bingo balls shown on the win line as the reels are spun, are counted into the Super Cards. Any win achieved from the Super Cards feature is then available to gamble.
Reel Bingo Feature
Press the ‘Step Up’ or ‘Step Down’ buttons to step the reels in the desired direction. Any Bingo balls on the win line as the reels step are counted into the Reel Bingo feature. Any win achieved from the Reel Bingo feature is then available to gamble.
Occasionally the ‘Plus Snowball Chance’ may become available upon entry to the Super Cards or Reel Bingo. On pressing the 'Gamble' button, a number of Bingo balls spin on the reels. The Bingo balls are then accumulated into the Super Cards/Reel Bingo. If any Super Card/line is completed with these first 4 numbers upon entry to the Super Cards/Reel Bingo feature from the Snowball, the 'Full House Jackpot' amount is paid.
Within the Reel Bingo and Super Cards feature a 'Scramble Gamble' allows the balls to be scrambled, which may or may not result in a win. A win can be collected at any time, or a further Scramble Gamble may be taken. If no further Scramble Gamble is available, the feature is over.
Pick a Win Feature
- A number of reel wins are offered.
- Press 'Collect' to take a win.
- If no win has been collected, a win will be collected automatically.
- This win may then be gambled or collected.
In Super Keno, players must select between 1 and 15 numbers from the available grid of 100. Payouts change depending on the number of selections made. 20 balls are drawn and the paytable will highlight the number of current matches made. For each correct match, the paytable highlight will move up to the next level. A game begins when the player clicks 'Play'. After all 20 balls have been drawn the game ends and the player is awarded the value matching the number of tiles hit.
Bonus Tile Special Feature
The first tile selected is designated as the bonus tile. In addition to functioning as a regular selected tile, drawing this number increases the number of balls drawn to 26. You can change this tile by using the CHANGE BONUS TILE option. If the bonus tile is deselected, another selected tile is automatically designated as the bonus tile.
Jackpot GT Race to Vegas Slots
Jackpot GT Slot is a 5-reel slot machine game based on a driving theme. The game uses 'Way wins' rather than having win lines - these cover all possible combinations of wins from left to right (with one symbol on each reel). The game features stacked wild symbols, Freespins (with an extra layer of symbols to make 1024 'Way wins'), a Driving Bonus round where the player controls a car collecting prizes and can reach Vegas where they can play a slot machine for a chance to win the progressive jackpot.
- Wild symbols can substitute for any other symbol to help form wins.
- Wild symbols only form a win themselves if there are 5 wilds (one on each reel).
- Wild symbols only count towards Way wins (not any of the types of scatter wins).
- It's possible to get the whole reels all full of wild symbols, this is the biggest win in the game.
- Freespins are activated by getting all 3 Freespin scatter symbols. There are Freespin symbols on reel 1, reel 3 and reel 5.
- An additional line of symbols will be added to the top of the reels to make 5 reels of 4 symbols rather than 5 reels of 3 symbols.
- This means there are now 1024 possible way wins so more chance of wins occurring.
- The number of freespins awarded is always 10.
- It is not possible to win extra freespins or trigger one of the other features while in freespins.
- Freespins use a different reel set to the normal reels, however the payout amounts are all the same.
Pick a Win Speedometer Feature
- Getting 3, 4 or 5 of the Speedometer scatter symbols anywhere on the reels will trigger the Pick a Win feature.
- The Speedometer symbols will be highlighted; select one of these.
- The one that was selected will then count up awarding a prize value that will be shown below.
- After this has finished counting up the total amount won will be shown and then added to the balance and the other speedometers will show the values they would have had.
- It is possible to get this feature in the same spin as the Driving Bonus feature. If this happens the Pick a Win feature will play out first.
The main driving bonus is triggered by getting the Guy symbol on the left reel and the Girl symbol on the right reel. When this happens an animation will play out and then the bonus introductory screen will be shown.
Once starting the bonus you will see a car racing along, use the left and right cursor keys on your keyboard to control this (or click on the left and right of the screen with the mouse). As the car goes along there will be prizes to collect along the way and a time count down on the top right. These prizes could be extra time, multiplier wins (multiplied by total stake) or a mystery win.
The mystery win could award either time or a multiplier or could provide unlimited time to guarantee that you make it to the Vegas sign. When the time reaches zero (or the car reaches the Vegas sign) then the race part is finished. If you didn't reach Vegas then the bonus round finishes. If you did reach Vegas then you get one spin on a slot machine, this will award a mystery win amount or could award the progressive jackpot instead if you get three of the gold 7 symbols. The win on the slot machine gets added to your winnings for the driving part to give your total winnings.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players games has not been updated to the new value yet.
We recommend that you watch the fast track, 007 style intro of Jackpot GT. You can play Jackpot GT Slots for free at Bet365 Games
Mad Mad Monkey Slots
Mad Mad Monkey is a 5 reel slot game with a Free Games Feature. The objective of Mad Mad Monkey is to achieve a winning combination of symbols on any of the selectable lines. Payouts depend on the number of coins played and the winning combination of symbols achieved.
Free Games Feature
- 10 Free Games are awarded when 3 or more Scattered Logo symbols appear. Bananas are stacked on all reels during the Free Games and all prizes are Tripled.
- The feature can be re-triggered.
- Free Games are played at the lines and bet of the trigger game.
- Free Game wins are added to payline and Scatter wins.
To gamble any win press Gamble then select Colour or a Suit. Win is Doubled (X2) if Colour choice is correct. Win is Quadrupled (X4) if Suit choice is correct. Winnings may be gambled up to 5 times. Jackpot Wins may not be gambled.
Thunderstruck II Slots
Thunderstruck 2 is a 5 reel, 300 coin slot game with 243 permanently enabled ways to win.
- The Thunderstruck Logo symbol is a wild multiplier symbol. This means it substitutes for other symbols to complete winning combinations and multiplies the payout. The symbol doubles the payout of any combination it completes.
- It does not substitute for the Bonus Hammer symbol to complete winning scatter combinations, or to activate the Great Hall of Spins bonus game.
- Multiple Thunderstruck Logo symbols on a pay way create winning combinations.
- Winning wild symbol combinations payout from left to right. At least one of the symbols must display on the first slot reel.
- Only one winning combination is paid out per pay way. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a pay way, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
- The Bonus Hammer symbol is a scatter symbol and does not need to appear in a line for a win.
- The symbol can be scattered anywhere on the five reels to complete a winning combination, provided that two or more Bonus Hammer symbols appear.
- The Thunderstruck Logo symbol does not substitute for the Bonus Hammer symbol to complete winning scatter combinations.
- Winnings are calculated by multiplying the Bonus Hammer symbol combination payout, as shown in the Scatter Symbol Payout Schedule, by the total number of coins bet.
- Three or more Bonus Hammer symbols scattered anywhere on the five reels activate the Great Hall of Spins bonus game.
Wild Storm Bonus Game
The Wild Storm bonus game is randomly activated during the regular slot game. In this feature up to five reels are transformed into wild reels. This means that all the reel positions can substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations. The Thunderstruck Logo symbol and Bonus Hammer symbol do not display during the Wild Storm bonus game. Only one winning combination is paid out per pay way. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a pay way, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
Great Hall of Spins Bonus Game
You can win up to twenty-five free spins in the Great Hall of Spins bonus game. Three or more Bonus Hammer symbols scattered anywhere on the five reels activate the bonus game. The Thunderstruck Logo symbol does not substitute for the Bonus Hammer symbol to activate the bonus game.
Note: If a wild, multiplier symbol substitutes in a winning combination during any Great Hall of Spins bonus game, the payout is multiplied by the wild multiplier value and any bonus game multiplier value. The Great Hall of Spins bonus game has four types of free spins bonus games. Three of the four bonus games are locked. To unlock each additional bonus game, you must activate the Great Hall of Spins bonus game a specific number of times. When the bonus games are unlocked, you can choose to play any of the unlocked games. Unlocked bonus games are carried over to subsequent gaming sessions.
Bet365Casino is the online casino operated by Bet365, the family-owned British gaming group run out of Stoke-in-Trent in England. Bet365 is one of the largest gaming companies in the World and employs over 1000 people in England and Gibraltar to support over a million customers. The Bet365 Casino is one of the biggest on the Playtech gaming platform and is highly reputable.
If you're as excited about these brand new slot games as we are, then sign up now and get a 100% bonus up to $200 free at Bet365 Games
to play these slot games for free.